The CT26 E AC M Class extractor features an AUTOCLEAN automatic main filter cleaning system with infinitely adjustable cleaning intervals. This feature greatly extends the working life of the filter and ensures full efficiency at all times. This is an important aspect when dealing with M category dust. The filtration is down to 0.1 mg/m³. A slight delay in the auto switch-off clears any remaining debris from the hose. Suction power remains constantly high due to the high performance turbine. The unit has a 26 litre capacity and is suitable for wet or dry use. An anti-static feature prevents static developing during work when working with Graphite or similar dusts.
Supplied with high-performance main filter, SELFCLEAN filter bag, 3.5m suction hose, end cap for intake adaptor, hose holder, tool support and cable holder.
- AUTOCLEAN automatic main filter cleaning extends the working life and efficiency
- Suitable for M category dust, filtration to 0.1 mg/m³
- Automatic switch-on / switch-off for power tools up to 2,400W
- Suction power remains constantly high thanks to the high-performance turbine
- 26 litre capacity and is suitable for wet or dry use
- Storage for the hose and cable keeping the machine tidy and compact
|Max Power Tool Rating||2,400W|
|Model||CTM 26 E AC|
|Overall L x W x H||630 x 365 x 540mm|
|Power||350 – 1,200W|