The full HZQ series of machines is designed to be used where H class dusts need to be collected and all models operate to a 99.995% filter efficiency to H14 HEPA and tested to IEC 60 335-2-69. The total design concept has been to provide a series of vacuum cleaners that are coupled with practical engineering features that ensure that they can be easily and efficiently used and maintained on a day to day basis. The HZDQ750-2 power head is of all-steel construction and is fitted with two 1,200W Hi-Flo motors. The power and performance available is exceptional and ensure that this machine will cope with almost any situation. Easily replaceable cable systems are also a standard fitment. The HEPA filter units are securely mounted on their steel module with separate primary pre-filter mounted within the main container and the machines are designed to use our giant Hepa-Flo dust bags to ensure easy, clean and safe emptying. This system offers an unbeatable filtering performance. All machines are supplied with comprehensive accessory kits. It is important that in applications where HZ machines are used that full consideration is given to the procedure of use, the appropriate clothing and protection that may be required by the operator.
- The highest standards of filtration for H class hazardous dusts
- Extremely rugged, all steel construction
- Two 1,200W Hi-Flo’ motors provide high vacuum performance
- Hepa-Flo bags ensure safe waste disposal
- HEPA filter mounted in secure, steel enclosure
- Provides the best possible safe handling of hazardous dusts for your employees.
|Overall L x W x H:||510 x 510 x 960mm|
|Power:||2 x 1,200W (230V)|