Wet wash units a self-induced spray Wet Filter designed to cope with difficult fibrous dusts such as those generated in the shoe manufacture, metal grinding and other fabrication processes. The system eliminates the risk of dust explosions and reduces the risk of blockages whilst allowing quick and easy maintenance. Wet-wash is the ideal solution when there is a requirement for ATEX quality systems.
Stainless Steel and GRP units are available for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- High efficiency filtration
- Simple eliminator removal for cleaning
- Stainless steel inducer fitted as standard
- Mild steel painted, Stainless steel and GRP options
- Automatic Water level control and indicator
- Self-induced wet scrubbing always providing full extraction
- Easily removable front door for easy access to eliminators, inducer and sludge removal
- Fan set built in with anti-spark option and silencer
- Weather protection option for outside location
- Can handle a wide range of difficult and sticky dusts
- Can also handle Titanium, Aluminium or Magnesium with optional control.
- Available ranging from 0.95m³/s to 5.5m³/s